Thank you for scheduling your reading! Here are some tips to help you get the most out of our time together:
- Get plenty of sleep the night before your reading.
- If you have specific intentions or questions for your reading, get clear on them ahead of time. If you are having an astrology reading, let your practitioner know what area you’d like to focus on in advance if possible! There are usually many ways to interpret how the energies and archetypes present in the symbolism of astrology and tarot may manifest. Knowing what you want to focus on allows me to hone in on the information that is likely to be most relevant and helpful to you, and make more efficient use of the time we have available for your reading.
- Plan to attend your session alone. People are often surprised by how deep, personal and specific readings can be. You will have the best and most authentic experience if we share our time together alone.
- Make sure you take care of any comfort needs you may have before the scheduled appointment time. Use the restroom, pour yourself a glass of water, let others in your household know you will be occupied for the allotted length of time, etc. before your reading begins. I usually have other bookings following yours and may not be able to extend the session if you are late or need to take breaks.
- Meditating before your reading can help you access subtler energy and information.
- Allow time for processing in the hours/days following your reading.